Thank you for your interest in Valley Interior Systems, Inc. We are a company driven by passion, innovation, and a focus on quality- the same characteristics we look for in our employees.
We are one of the oldest and most established union specialty contractors in the region. We credit our success and growth to our team of dedicated, hardworking, and well trained employees. We believe in promoting from within and provide an atmosphere where professional growth is the foundation of our continued success. If you would like to build a future career with a reputable company, be part of the highest profile jobs in town, and have the latest tools at your fingertips- you have come to the right place!
We are always seeking quality CARPENTERS, DRY WALL FINISHERS, and PLASTERERS to join our team!
Please take your time to thoroughly complete this application. If we are interested in interviewing you, we will contact you using the contact number/email you provide on this application.
About the Job
- Our field positions consist of union carpenters, finishers, and plasterers who create walls and ceilings.
- It is a physical job. Employees must be able to lift, bend, stoop, and stand for the entire work day, heavy lifting (requirement to lift up to 100 lbs. on a continuous basis), and climbing stairs with or without reasonable accommodation(s).
- The job sites are often not climate controlled and can be hot in the summer, cool in the winter.
- Rate of pay is determined by skill set and experience and follow the minimum pay scales as determined by the union
- All employees are expected to join the union within seven (7) days. (Union dues are paid by you).
- Unions differ by position (carpenters, plasterer, finisher) and by city.
- You must provide a copy of your union card if you are currently in the union and if you are not currently in the union you will need to provide the union card within seven (7) days.
- You are required to provide your own hand tools (at your expense).
- Power and specialty tools will be provided.
- All job offers are contingent upon successfully completing a pre-employment drug test.
- High School diploma and/or GED (per union contract) is required.
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the USA within three (3) days of start date.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to work a set schedule and ability to work overtime as required.
Again, thank you for considering employment opportunities with Valley Interior Systems, Inc.
Valley Interior Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.